Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun with the nursery!! :)

The highlight of my week has been getting the nursery up and running.. Kenyon came over to step in as my painter and has done a great job!! :) He got the nursery painted and is halfway through the guest bedroom.

Leslie made her way over to the house today and was such a huge help. With my limited ability to move, climb, stretch, or do just about anything at the moment - she bore the brunt of the intensive labor and I thank her for everything she did!

Here's some sneak peaks at what we got accomplished this week. :) Enjoy!!!

Bookshelf on the right side of the room:

Ms. Angie made this:

Her buddies are occupying the changing table for now:


A couple of my DIY's.. still have to sand them down and clear coat them..


Yay for closet space... you can kind of see my dividers and hangers I DIY'd.. :)

Her name will soon be posted over the window... and I'm debating whether I really like the mobile in the corner or if its just too many butterflies.. we shall see.

It's coming along.. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have those same butterflies in my entry way! I LOVE The butterfly mobile and don't think it is too many butterflies at all. I really like the color on teh walls too! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so cute! i'd love to post this on my blog as inspiration to others (spearmintbaby.com) email me at spearmintbaby@gmail.com if interested. thx, shari

    ReplyDelete