Saturday, July 24, 2010

Highlights of my week.. and more..


So after an eventful week of not so much fun.. I'm finally getting around to logging on here.
All is getting better with me and the little girl is just fine. She's keeping up with her kick counts and keeping mama on her toes guessing where exactly she is in there.

She's been head down on my right side with her left arm draped across her face. This has made the opportunity to have a good 3D ultrasound non-existant. She's already stubborn as mom and dad.

On a fun note... I finally found her "going home from the hospital" outfit. :) Yet another seller that captivated my attention on etsy.com. ( I swear that site is going to be the death of me! )

We've already got the cap - and the little outfit is being embroidered with Kenadi as we speak. :)






This lady does custom embroidery - and her little outfits are just too cute to pass up!!


We also finally decided on the high chair we want. I'm quite happy with it. Unfortunately it's out of stock everywhere except the place I ordered it from - and although it was supposed to be delivered last week - I had to call them to be told that it was backordered until the end of month.


BOO



On another fun note - I got to try out my new lenses again and had a very cute and very tiny subject pose for me. I haven't had much time to edit but I got a few shots semi-started. I still have so much to learn with this camera - but I have faith I will eventually get there. :)

Once I get the rest finished I'll post some more.. but here's the latest I've finished...







Many many thanks to mom who was willing to subject her baby to my amateur camera skills..

I have a feeling I will be subjecting her absolutely beautiful children to my camera skills much more often in the coming months.


I find it quite amazing that sometime between 1.5 - 2 months my own newborn will be in pictures like these. I can't wait!!


I sit at my sister-in-law's house using her computer to make this post (Thanks Angie!)... and have been enjoying the sounds of Paxton's bath ensuing upstairs.. Amidst the screams of apparent water-related torture - his giggles are a comfort to my ears.


For all the aches, pains, and complaints to my poor husband - it's the anticipation of hearing those little giggles in our own house that makes it all worthwhile.


Hopefully it won't be so long between now and my next post! :)

Signing off..


:)


Chels


No comments:

Post a Comment