Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dreaming of Sunflowers?

I though I posted this awhile ago but apparently I posted it elsewhere. If any of you have a craving for sweets.. I've got someone to send you too.

I'm hoping to pick her brain and learn everything she knows in the near future.

For now... When I was having a rough day - she blessed me with these and made it so much better... :)






Ms. Angie is not only a supreme cupcake maker but some of the cakes I've seen from her are simply amazing. If you have a party, a sweet-craving office, or simply want to indulge in an entire sweet face-stuffing session for you and you alone.. you must contact me so I can patch you through to her and then we'll all be happy campers. :)


...

In other news.. I'm sad to say that my super cool high chair I was so excited about was still not delivered as of this weekend - so I called them just to be informed that the delay had been pushed back to the END OF OCTOBER!!!! boo hiss..

I think we're going to opt for the red one instead .. and Jake's happy because we can register for this one.. I just hope it doesn't sell out too.. I will be a super sad panda.

Signing off for now..

Chels

1 comment:

  1. Angie is amazing I wish I lived closer! That is a super cool high chair! what kind is it?

    ReplyDelete